4 Seater Chaise Manhattan Sofa - Raft

afurgal

4 Seater Chaise Manhattan Sofa - Raft. We are getting a new sofa which goes better with the style of our room (just moved to a new house). This is a nice, and quite big sofa from raft.

Price - please make us an offer (original purchase price was ?2104).

Pickup - you will need to pickup (arms come off the sofa for easier transport) and pickup the weekend of 4 March.

Details here: http://www.raftfurniture.co.uk/sofas/configure/view/sofa/MANCH/size/4STRCH/fabric/Senna_8/scatter/Senna_8/tab/sizes

The Sofa

Handmade by craftsmen in London, this sofa offers the ultimate in flexible living. If you don't want to be tied down to luxurious lounging at one end of the sofa, then choose the Manhattan. Simply push the footstool to the other end, flip over the chaise cushion - and you have a new reclining spot. With your choice of designer-chosen scatter cushions, there's no stopping the options. Comfortable, durable and with your own added style.

The Fabric

Rafts house weave is simple and durable, making it a perfect practical choice for any interior. Available in a variety of appealing colours and tones, this woven fabric is a versatile choice for the hustle and bustle of the modern household, while the slightly textured finish allows for traditional or contemporary styling. House weave is woven to be long lasting and is machine washable at 30 degrees.

Measurements

(a) Depth: 176cm

(b) Length: 245cm

© Height: 90cm

(d) Seat Depth: 73cm

(e) Seat Length: 195cm

(f) Seat Height: 52cm

(g) Frame Height: 60cm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• If anyone has some red velvet material pm me I don’t need a big amount thanks 
    • The Daily Express comment was made, I expect, because some of the posts come over a little reactionary. But some of the discussion is incredibly simplistic, blaming for example a possible increase in some crimes due to improved street lighting and less vehicles. It's all rather complex, both the crime stats but also the factors behind it. Crims are often clever so and so's switching to wherever money can be made the easiest way, with the least chance of being caught. Many have switched to online/ID crime. There is the organised vs casual, local, national and international.  Casual could be naughty youth, addicts, or those just desperate for money/clothes/food. Planned vs opportunist - ie it is unlocked so I will nick it, example being scrappies nicking stuff from my garden. Cost of living, impact of Covid, the general feel bad factor as the world goes to war, exacerbated by climate change meaning mass movement of people, erosion of social care, mental health support, community groups, as pointed out under 14 years of Tory government and the unnecessary austerity Full and failing prison system Broken families and the like Lack of, or perceived lack of, career opportunities The general vulnerability of individuals band communities left behind, leading to things such as county lines The demand for illegal drugs including the professional classes Demand for stolen goods, including no doubt at times the professional classes. That's just off the top of my head, I'm no expert and have no easy solutions.     
    • Hi all !our cat is back home. 🥰
    • Yeah that bit confused me too because the bits of France I go to are very much not like Switzerland......
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In