Asgard High security bike shed ?150 SOLD

Jamie and Fe

Keep your bike safe in South London with this Asgard high security bike shed. It costs around ?420 new, we are asking ?150. It comfortably holds up to three adult bikes and can be attached to the floor for added security. It has a few scratches on the front but nothing that effects the security.

It can be dismantled for transport or moved as is in a van. We are located in West Norwood.

here's the spec... http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/bike-cycle-storage/twin-bike-locker

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Daily Express comment was made, I expect, because some of the posts come over a little reactionary. But some of the discussion is incredibly simplistic, blaming for example a possible increase in some crimes due to improved street lighting and less vehicles. It's all rather complex, both the crime stats but also the factors behind it. Crims are often clever so and so's switching to wherever money can be made the easiest way, with the least chance of being caught. Many have switched to online/ID crime. There is the organised vs casual, local, national and international.  Casual could be naughty youth, addicts, or those just desperate for money/clothes/food. Planned vs opportunist - ie it is unlocked so I will nick it, example being scrappies nicking stuff from my garden. Cost of living, impact of Covid, the general feel bad factor as the world goes to war, exacerbated by climate change meaning mass movement of people, erosion of social care, mental health support, community groups, as pointed out under 14 years of Tory government and the unnecessary austerity Full and failing prison system Broken families and the like Lack of, or perceived lack of, career opportunities The general vulnerability of individuals band communities left behind, leading to things such as county lines The demand for illegal drugs including the professional classes Demand for stolen goods, including no doubt at times the professional classes. That's just off the top of my head, I'm no expert and have no easy solutions.     
    • Hi all !our cat is back home. 🥰
    • Yeah that bit confused me too because the bits of France I go to are very much not like Switzerland......
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In