Various house move sale

Son27

House sale moves sale - all will be available last week of feb

- WASHING MACHINE - 10KG LOAD - ZANUSSI - Bought in September - only 3 months old - from john lewis - here is the description from their site: http://www.johnlewis.com/zanussi-zwf01487w-freestanding-washing-machine-10kg-load-a-energy-rating-1400rpm-spin-white/p2807775#media-overlay_show ?200 ono.

- BOSCH FRIDGE FREEZER - purchased Feb 2016 - this great extra wide stainless steel - 70cm fridge freezer is in excellent condition. Bought for ?639 description http://ao.com/product/kge49bi30g-bosch-serie-6-fridge-freezer-stainless-steel-29533-28.aspx- - ?250 no offers

- MINI OVEN AND HOTPLATES - Russell Hobbs Double hot plate and oven - Model no. 22780 - Not even a year old, this mini oven and hot plate combo is ideal for small spaces. It's only used the big hob half a dozen times, the smaller hot plate and oven functionalities have never been used, nor has the tray for the inside of the oven. ?60 available for immediate pick up - full details: http://www.freemans.com/products/russell-hobbs-mini-kitchen-22780/_/A-50B589_?utm_source=GoogleProductList&utm_medium=PLA&utm_campaign=Electricals_Appliances_TableTops&utm_content=50B589&ns_campaign=Electricals_Appliances_TableTops&ns_mchannel=PLA&ns_source=GoogleProductList&ns_linkname=50B589&ns_fee=0&ordermedia=F0107&name=25PERCENTOFF&orderoffercode=F2FP&entry=3 - ?60 - CAN SEND PICTURES

ZANUSSI WASHING MACHINE - In very good condition - selling due to replacing with washer dryer - approx 3 years old. Great brand - Ive had 3 of these at various houses over the years - Needs to be removed asap - will be unplumbed as refurbing the kitchen ?100 see pictures

IKEA PAX WARDROBE - Taller height version at 232cm h x 50 wide - ?20 - some staining or some marking on door - will need to be dissembled on site for removal.

FARMHOUSE TABLE AND 4 CHAIRS = 167 x 91cm -sturdy big chunky table and chairs - could do with a bit of TLC but has been a perfect large family table - one of the legs was broken and so has been screwed into place so when moving one leg will remain attached - ?100

WORKSPACE DESK - shaped to fit in bay window - pine worktop with legs - ?15

GLASS DESKTOP (No tressles available) - IN GC - 78cm x 118 cm - ?15

ALL IN ONE PRINTER - BN (box is worn however) full details here - unused has ben in loft. ?60

PICTURES OF ALL ITEMS TO BE COMPILED SOON AND ATTACHED (hopefully tonight)

SMALL FILING CABINET - Two drawer - ?30 - grey needs a bit of tlc but in good working order

Please text me ideally - 07843 424454 - thanks, sonya

• 2 weeks later...

If the printer was new would it be sealed in the box ?

Yes

If the printer was new would it be assembled?

No

If the printer was new wold it ask for cartridge to be changed ?

No....

If its brand new could it be returned to the shop ?

Let me think ....

Of course not (I guess)

You've used the ink so I think its not only not brand new but it needs new cartridge (which surely would be about ?20-?30) so I guess if you think about it ...

Would a buyer buy a brand new Working item from the licenced retailer or so called brand new not working item from you ? ......

Archived