Cat needing fostering/rehoming

Hi All,

Last week my boyfriend and I bought a 6/7 month year old kitten from a man on gumtree. He assured us that she had been spayed.

Long story short, when we took her for a check up a the vet this morning, it turns out she is not only very happy and healthy 5-6 weeks pregnant! The vet estimates 2 or 3 kittens.

We rent and we had to talk our landlord into allowing us to have a cat. We 100% are not allowed to have more than one, let alone a litter!

I understand this might be a total long shot, but we wanted to see if anyone in the area would be able to foster Pea. We can help find the her litter homes and would take Pea back once she is allowed to be separated from her litter - Approx. end of April.

We will be contacting some cat shelters but thought there might be a home for her on here! We really love her and don't want to say goodbye to her but we are trying to find the best possible option for her.

Michaella and James

Just keep it secret from the landlord. The cat will hide and give birth in a cupboard most likely and they will never know. Kittens are easily homed. We cannot help as we would not be able to resist keeping all the kittens and we already have 3 cats.

Archived