REDUCED: The Maze Runner book collection x 3 NOW ?5 for set// WAS?23.96

Hi All

I am selling The Maze Runner series book collection bought at 7.99 each book (?23.96 total) These are brand new so in excellent condition and a great story for children, teens and adults! I am selling the whole set for only ?10. Please see attached pictures for titles. PM if interested

Many thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• And I'm sure that all those living in the peripheral roads which have had more traffic forced on them are so happy that the few in the Village, whether they wanted it or not, are relieved of fumes. They are so much more deserving than us peripheral peasants. 
    • Doesn’t the evidence suggest that LTNs lead to a reduction in crime?  it’s weird how LTNs seem to be leaped upon every time there is an issue or a perceived issue. I don’t understand the visceral hatred of attempts to cut down traffic and the resultant pollution and the need to blame all societal ills on it. I suspect structural inequality or some form of trauma or other mental health issue is likely the cause of the ‘suspicious male’s’ criminality, assuming he was actually up to no good as asserted.    The LTNs are heavenly! It’s so nice not to breathe in choked up fumes and listen to the swearing and horns that used to ring throughout court lane and calton ave at commuter peak times. It was absolutely awful to be in the village back then.    people aren’t going to commit crime because the roads are more peaceful. They’ll commit crime because of any other number of social and economic factors, but I guess that’s a bit boring compared with finding any old excuse to bang the LTN drum again. 
    • Hello! I have recently joined a MSc in Psychodynamics of Human Development course at British Psychotherapy Foundation, studying early childhood development, and I’m looking for a family based in London to observe their baby’s development from birth for one hour a week. The observation will last around 18 months and is purely for study purposes — no involvement or advice on parenting. I’m fully DBS-checked, and I don’t expect the family to go out of their way for me beyond scheduling a regular hour for the visit. Other families have found this to be a valuable and rewarding experience. I can also share a letter from my course director if needed with more information on the process. Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested! Thanks in advance :)
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In