Extremely comfortable new Graham & Green grey linen 2 seater Antibes sofa for sale

I am selling this new stylish, loose linen upholstered 2 seater Antibes sofa in dark grey from Graham and Green which needs a home. It is a gorgeous, extremely comfortable sofa with deep cushions that mould to your form & still has the label attached as it is unused. The frame is made of sturdy hardwood with soft scatter cushions with foam & feather stuffed seats, perfect for lounging. The covers are made from soft, thick, heavy linen & the sofa is loose covered so all covers are removable for easy washing, making it kid & pet friendly also! There are 4 x big back cushions & 2 x smaller side cushions all in the same grey linen. Measurements: length 185cm/height approx 75cm/depth 100cm.

I bought it in the sale last year with 30% off for ?1750 as per the 2nd image, it was originally ?2495. I actually bought 2 of these sofas & they have been in storage whilst we were waiting for our new house to be done up. But now we are finally in our new house, I have decided to keep our other 4 x seater Antibes sofa & sell this one as we want another 4 x seater sofa instead.

We would like ?1250 for it but open to decent offers also!

I love the sort of ?lived in? look of these lovely linen sofas. They are invitingly cosy, soft & squashy and certainly tempt me to sit down and not move for quite some time! Plenty of room to curl your feet up & the style is very timeless.

Grab yourself a bargain. Pick up from Peckham Rye near Bellenden Road.

I live in a pet & smoke free home.

Happy for you to come & view the sofa before committing to buying it!

Archived