Good feeding/changing facilities in West End?

akc74

I gather that Selfridges has good baby changing facilities, not least a row of proper feeding chairs from what I gather.

I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere else, similarly well equipped. I know I can BF wherever I like in theory, however I think I'll feel slightly more self conscious in town (unlike in ED where there are loads of BF mothers around during the week!)

Particularly interested in places nr Green Park/Piccadilly. F&M perhaps?! National Gallery??

John Lewis has a parents room on the 4th floor with loads of changing mats and feeding rooms. Also Mamas and Papas on Regent street. Having said that, I've fed my baby wherever he's got hungry - on the train into town, in the kitchen dept of John Lewis (I asked the staff first, they were very nice), in a cafe while having lunch...I've also done it on the big benches in the sainsburys wing of the national gallery, outside where the loos are. I think they have fine changing facilities there too. Places these days are pretty well equipped - when I lived in Italy I usually had to change my daughter in her pram/on the floor!

Have fun :)

John Lewis on Oxford Street is good for this kind of thing. I took my son at about 3 months for lunch at Waterstones on Picadilly - restaurant itself quite posh, but there was a baby change bit lower on another floor which I remember being a decent sized room, poss with a chair though it's a long time ago now. Also mamas and papas on regent's street is of course v well equipped. Haven't been into F&M with my son so couldn't say on that one.

Mamas and Papas on regent Street is superb - there is a cafe upstairs with lovely sofas & tables (and high chairs) where you can have lunch or a drink and feed. Also very clean changing facilities and you can even buy baby food....private and discreet...they have a baby mat and some other toys too so very baby friendly as you can imagine.

National gallery has good changing rooms. Can't comment on bfeeding but I've bottle fed on the sofas by the "espresso bar" there as well.

Not a proper feeding room, but the coffee bar at top of waterstones on picadilly is always quiet, and has big comfy sofas (and good coffee and good but ridicuously expensive cake)