Tropical fish tank

nunhead1946

Ill health forces me to sell my lovely tropical fish tank.Havent been able to clean it easily for a couple of weeks, hence the sale. Its a 54L aqua one complete with heater, eheim filter,gravel,plants and rocks, a few fish (beautiful blue/mauvy beta, 2 blue guarami's, 3 blue neons, orange platty and one pretty male guppy.)Please PM your mobile no. its a bit easier for me than email.

I can send a photo to your mobile but don't know how to upload on forum, sorry

Any reasonable offer accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello lovely East Dulwich families,   It's that time of your again... My Autumn Mini Sessions have arrived!   I'm a family photographer, former resident of East Dulwich (SE22) and I have a couple of slots left for my family mini shoots in Peckham Rye Park on Sat 26 October 2024!   You can find more info on my website.   I combine fun, relaxed and natural shots with some more traditional family portraits. If this sounds like your ideal family shoot then I'd love to hear from you.   X Irma
    • This level of criminality is not only happening with that part of Southwark, it stretches across borough boundaries into Lewisham the other side of Langton Rise and the surrounding area.  The lack of a police presence and activity, has resulted in this criminality spreading to areas that previously had low levels of crime. Now multiple car thefts, drug dealing and other activity etc.  Unless and until the police react the levels of criminality will increase and become more blatant.   
    • Not sure Mr Hitchins would approve your hijacking of his 'razor'.  This person was not expressing a religious belief, they were making a value judgement about someone's behaviour (not unreasonable, and something we all do all of the time; see Kahneman) It is your choice, as well as an assumption, to dismiss the OPs perception of increased crime as unevidenced- I do not believe you know if that is the case or not? 
    • Well, quite. It was an assertion without evidence and it can be dismissed without evidence. That junction has CCTV running 24 hours a day precisely because the LTN was put in...
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In