REDUCED NOW: For sale brand new, boxed Nespresso coffee machine and Aeroccino3 milk frother

roumenx

CHRISTMAS OFFER - was ?110, now ?100 only!

Brand new, boxed.

The coffee machine is Nespresso Inissia. Red/black in colour.

The milk frother is Aeroccino3. The frother is black.

See them here: https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/order/machines/inissia-ruby-red-coffee-machine-with-milk-frother

Both new & boxed with 3 full years Nespresso guarantee.

?110

Come for a demo and free coffee - PM me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Criminals prefer well lit streets too.  I expect that Southwark has turned up the brightness of the street lights which has increased crime.  
    • Male acting very suspiciously on Court Lane and adjacent roads (Calton Avenue, Gilkes Crescent, Woodwarde Road etc…) There’s been a very significant increase in crime on these roads and adjacent roads due to the Southwark Council LTN, even more so with the recent works that are ongoing Residents and their property are being deliberately and negligently put at risk by Southwark Council’s actions and criminals are deliberately targeting this area and exploiting it given significantly reduced flow of people, much quieter, poor lighting, easy getaway and no access for the police The closure of the junction at Court Lane, Dulwich Village and Calton Avenue is a boon to thieves and criminals making the adjacent streets much less safe. The workmen have put in place wrought iron bollards in the middle of the road on Court Lane and Calton Avenue which stops police and other emergency services from accessing from Dulwich Village This materially increases the risks to residents and crime has gone up materially as a result The workmen say that they are under strict instructions from Southwark Council to put the wrought iron bollards in the middle of the road and that there’s nothing that they can do it alao stops ambulances and fire engines from getting through 
    • There’s no need to talk about Deux Chevaux - just because I can park my car in my front garden next to my bins.
    • I just had mine..It was Moderna which I always get a reaction to. Sore red arm and itching swelling had mine friday and arm still red and itchy and sore It tends to go after about a week. Last time I had a covid jab I told them I react to Moderna and was told Phizer was only being offered private which was over £100. boyfriend just had his but went elsewhere and was also given Moderna.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In