Various items suitable as gifts or for own use for sale

The Scorpion

I have quite a few very nice, various items for sale, suitable for stocking fillers, Christmas gifts or other occasions or personal use. All new, unused and mostly sealed or in original packing (unless otherwise shown or stated)

I also have a few different, good quality, assorted design packs of Christmas cards ?1-?3 each, gift tags 25p-50p per pack and different design/length rolls of gift wrap ?1-?3 each (some matching).

Some photos added below but there is far too much to list and too many photos so I have included a link to my Flickr album where you can see them easier, in better detail.

Prices from 50p up to *?25.00 maximum* and items range from:-

*A brand new, unused and boxed Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey women's 3 piece fragrance gift set. "A fresh fragrance composed with delicate, light flowers combined with rose and lotus. When Flower meets Water. A fresh, floral aquatic with a woody trail." This set contains: Eau de Toilette 50ml - Body Lotion 50ml - Shower Gel 50ml

Only for sale as I received 2 sets as gifts for my birthday., so I am selling one. A gorgeously fresh & unforgettable scent. Authentic, real product at a great price (RRP ?52) only *?37

Yankee Candle gift boxed set of x12 individually sealed, fragranced votive candles in blue, pink and cream/white toned, seasonally themed "hat box". Gorgeously fragrant and would make a beautiful gift ?18

Baylis & Harding sweet mandarin & grapefruit weekend essentials travel bag with detachable personalised luggage tag in the name of SUE. This can be removed, so the set can be used by ladies not named Sue too. Gorgeously fragrant toiletries inside a good sized bag ?25

2x Unisex Style and Grace Spa Collection and Signature Collection, bath and body deluxe pamper bathrobe sets each containing a soft, mini bathrobe and a selection of products ?25.00 each set.

Set of 3 Yankee Candle white ceramic wax tart/melts warmer (2 decorative, 1 plain) and 12 assorted fragrance YC wax tarts (all individually wrapped/sealed). Ideal to split up as individual gifts ?25.00 the whole set.

I also have another of the same set which I will split into three sets of 1 warmer with 4 assorted wax tarts/melts for ?10 per set.

Other items include sets of 2/3 new and sealed paperback fiction novels ?5/?8 silver plated decorative candle snuffers ?7 each, various themed gift-boxed mugs ?5-12 each, sentimental glass plaques ?5-?8 each, beautiful, fragrant, boxed, scented candles - glass jar, pillar and novel ceramic Victorian bath themed (various brands including Yankee Candle) ?5-18 each and other various items for ladies, men and some children's soft toys etc.

All genuine products/items and either gifts of my own or bought by me and are only for sale so that I can raise some spending money for a New Year trip.

There is much more than I have mentioned here, so please take a look at the photo album linked below and feel free to private message me for more details on any item, including price. I might add more items/pics to the album later or tomorrow so its worth taking more than 1 look through as you might grab yourself a bargain!

All items are at my home & are cash on collection only, from the local area - 10 minutes by car from Lordship Lane & approx. 15-20 mins walk from Horniman Museum/Sydenham Hill or 10-15 mins walk from most bus stops in Forest Hill.

Happy to have you take a closer look and/or collect either today (Tuesday 27th) or mostly anytime Saturday 31st Dec & Sunday 1st January 2017 or most weekday evenings this week (27th - 30th December)

Discount given for multiple purchases.

My Flickr For Sale album link https://flic.kr/s/aHskQEPpNq

Thanks for reading. Warm regards and best wishes for the holiday season.

Sue

Edit:- *(apart from the Issey Miyake ladies fragrance boxed set, added later at ?37 the set) No price per item exceeds ?25

I have added some more details and prices to my original post and also have now attached some photos from the album on Flickr, of some of the items I have for sale. Sorry but I forgot to do this yesterday.

If you are local to SE22, 23 or 26 and have lateb gifts to buy for Christmas or need something for an upcoming gift/event, please take a look at the photos of some items I have available to sell and you might save yourself a trip to a crowded shop and some money too! Discounts will be given on multiple purchases. Private message me to ask for more details on specific items, prices etc. and if you would like to come and look at all on offer, PM for my address. Visitors welcome most early evenings after tomorrow (Wednesday) night and pretty much anytime Saturday or Sunday 31st Dec & 1st January 2017

My Flickr for sale photo album https://flic.kr/s/aHskQEPpNq

Regards

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to make a bit of money for a trip in the new year and also, to make some room and de-clutter a bit at home and I still have many of these items to sell, if you need a late gift for someone, or to put away for another upcoming event. Please take a look at the photos in my Flickr album https://flic.kr/s/aHskQEPpNq before I start putting them on that online auction place in the New Year. Happy to take some money off for multiple buys and if I am lucky enough to sell a good few things to EDF folk I will make a donation to the Forum

Feel free to contact me for further details, if needed.

Seasons greetings and thank you for reading.

Sue

Archived