FOR SALE: iPhone 6, UNLOCKED, perfect condition, 64gb

GroundCoffee

• 2 weeks later...

Dissapointingly i thought the East Dulwich Forum was for local folk selling honest items to other local folk.

I PM'd you yesterday saying I'd like this iPhone 6. Though you said you don't live in ED and you'd come down here from Finchley in the (Friday) afternoon to meet up with the phone. Its just what i wanted (for my Christmas present) as I'm giving my son my current iPhone 5. By 6pm I heard nothing and spoke to you whereby you said tomorrow instead now around midday would be better. So today (saturday) despite me texting you directly at noon again to meet up (by this time i had withdrawn the cash), no show, no response, and just answer machine only. Then looking into this thread, you say its available again due to a "time waster?"

Too suspicious - so I'm pleased i didn't go thru handing over my hard earned cash.

And a real shame this happens on EDF

Just to add that I also was interested in buying this phone - Same as poster above, I was told that the seller no longer lived in the area, but would be down from Finchley on Friday. I texted again to arrange a time to collect, but got no response...

Archived