3 pairs of women's boots, size 7, for sale

Em17

I am having a clear out and have three pairs of boots which I just do not wear, so offering them up for sale as follows:

Pair One:

Jigsaw ruched mushroom ('taupe') coloured suede, lined with beautiful soft leather, kitten heel. Hardly worn: very slight mark at tip of both boots, though only noticeable on very close inspection. The point of the heel is a bit worn but just the plastic tip that is easily and cheaply replaced. They fit snugly around the calf, come up to just below my knee. Look good with going out dresses, maybe for a winter wedding? In the box they came in with all the original packaging and care instructions. ?50. Picture 'suede1'

Pair Two:

Pikolinos dark brown leather boots with 2" heel. Hardly worn: very few visible marks. I found them too wide at the calf, but think they would look good with jeans tucked in - I can't wear that look, but for those who can, these boots would probably be great. Original box. ?40. Picture 'pikolinos1'

Pair Three:

Tan leather boots, bought in a Kurt Geiger sale. Not sure of the make. Lovely colour, looks good with dark denim. Some marks on the heel around the heel tip but otherwise no marks on the leather that I can see. I find them too slouchy, but think would look on those who can do the skinny jeans tucked in look. ?30. Picture 'kurtgeiger1'

Archived