For sale - Habitat clothes rail - Chrome

maryanl

Habitat Alexis clothes rail and cover / wardrobe in very good condition for sale. Consists of a chrome clothes rail, with an extension shelf to the top. Cover is a Putty colour made from a strong canvas which covers the whole of the rail and extension shelf at the top. Access to the wardrobe is via a zip at the front, while a flap covers the top shelf area. In addition to this there is storage bag again in Putty fabric which can be attached to the side. Easy to assemble/disassemble and store. See pics attached.

Dimensions approx: W120 x H159 x D51cm

SE23 area. Can be boxed up for easy transportation. Available for ?55.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have never spotted no dog signs for that part of the park?? 
    • I wonder would people be able to understand any warning signs about 🐺🐺🐺 The people with free running dogs are always the first to complain when a dog on a lead barks back at their precious dog.  Especially when the dog on the lead is a large dog.  The poor dog  was literally minding their own business walking along whilst the other dogs take turns to ambush them.   So the wolves could be a brilliant idea.   As these dogs could jump into ambush the wolves.  And then well behaved dogs on a leash and responsible dog ( or those who can understand text and pictorial information) owners could walk along in peace.   And also enjoy the local public parks.  
    • Love it, let's rewild Dulwich Park, beavers, cranes, wolves and even bears.  Thanks for making me think of this.
    • We highly recommend Aria at A.F.E. Plumbing. This week he replaced our Saniflo which was in a dire condition quickly and efficiently for a very reasonable price. He is very friendly and would definitely go to him again.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In