Now sold 15 lover's rock 12" records for sale

Passiflora

Selling my collection of lover's rock 12" records mostly from 1981 with a couple from 1982. Some rare and colourful numbers which I still know all the words to and play now and again but time to make space. All in excellent playable condition. Covers mostly in good condition for their age. Name and date written in pen on middle of records.

In first photo is from top left: Shy Girl by Donna Rhoden, I'm so sorry by Carroll Thompson, It's True by Donna Rhoden, Can't let you go by Love & Unity, Let me be your angel by Portia Morgan, Just a little bit by Carroll Thompson, I will always love you by Heather (Perky), Don't draw the line by Erica Gale, (You know how to make me) feel so good by Ruddy Thomas and Susan Cadogan.

Second photo is from top left: Smiling in the morning by Carroll Thompson, That Night by Janet Kay, Simply in love by Carroll Thompson (yellow vinyl), You are the one I love by Carroll Thompson, Love me tonight by Trevor Walters, Paradise by Jean Adebambo (red vinyl).

?100 for all 15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We got a delivery today in the Gardens. It's only the second bit of post we've seen in five working days. My postman told me the the local MP had visited their office this week to find out what was going on. Hopefully the visit will give them a kick up the backside if they're were being slack.
    • We've just had Daniel at My Home Solutions completely renovate our downstairs bathroom (including moving the toilet and sink) and install some bespoke understairs cupboards. From start to finish he did a great job, very easy to work with- full of good suggestions and advice. Price was fair, and the quality of work was excellent- very nice guy to have around the house too (which matters to me if they will be there for a few weeks). will definitely be using him again for a bigger project lined up. 
    • Very interesting article in the Guardian today: '‘Palestinians are taking the stand’: can legal challenges to Israel’s war in Gaza stop the continuing onslaught?' https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/04/israel-gaza-war-international-law
    • It's a good job they are replacing your blue box with a bin Bob, we all know a Citroen won't fit into a blue box for recycling (unless it's a 2cv ) 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In