Electric recliner sofa and armchair and electric bed

ccwbmc

I have an electric recliner sofa and an armchair to match. In very good condition and need to sell. ?250

I also have an electric recliner bed for sale. ?300 it was brought for ?1,250 three years ago.

All electrics are in perfect working order.

Message for further details.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We got a delivery today in the Gardens. It's only the second bit of post we've seen in five working days. My postman told me the the local MP had visited their office this week to find out what was going on. Hopefully the visit will give them a kick up the backside if they're were being slack.
    • We've just had Daniel at My Home Solutions completely renovate our downstairs bathroom (including moving the toilet and sink) and install some bespoke understairs cupboards. From start to finish he did a great job, very easy to work with- full of good suggestions and advice. Price was fair, and the quality of work was excellent- very nice guy to have around the house too (which matters to me if they will be there for a few weeks). will definitely be using him again for a bigger project lined up. 
    • Very interesting article in the Guardian today: '‘Palestinians are taking the stand’: can legal challenges to Israel’s war in Gaza stop the continuing onslaught?' https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/04/israel-gaza-war-international-law
    • It's a good job they are replacing your blue box with a bin Bob, we all know a Citroen won't fit into a blue box for recycling (unless it's a 2cv ) 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In