(SOLD) PS3 Bundle, Controllers, Cables and Games NOW ?60

thebond

PS3 Console that has been hardly used as was in my old guest room, but now turned into office.

The console has been factory reset. Ready for you to plug and play with your own membership/player etc

Two controllers; original Sony one (left paddle sticks a bit) common issue with them, but moves freely - Wireless with charger cable

Pro EX PS3 Controller, bought from an Ebay company, however it does not work wirelessly, but does with wire, Controller is as good as new, because the company I bought from just replaced it with a new one without asking for the faulty one back.

Supplied also which is a bonus a good quality gold plated HDMI lead for HD TV and sound, also supplied is the original lead for non HD Tv's and monitors etc. Of course the power lead and even I'll supply LAN cable to connect to internet, so you can set up the console as your own and do the updates and save games online.

Loads of games, please be warned that the 'Dead Island' one is for ADULTS only due to foul language and gory violence. Good game though.

I think ?70 is a good price for all of it, Oh and for you geeks it's 120GB

I'm also selling separately Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience racing wheel and pedals

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1743127,1743129#msg-1743129

and Fifa 16 (as new) ?20 for PS3 Console

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1743050,1743050#msg-1743050

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE, no time waters. I stayed in tonight as all the above was STC despite giving telephone number, They did not show nor have the common courtesy to contact. I feel like naming and shaming :-(

Weekends are precious with family and it it most frustrating when I can't be with then due to my end being committed.

This is not very neighbourly.

Archived