Wooden double bed with Memory Foam mattress

Joeyw112

Wooden double bed with full thickness Memory Foam mattress.

Mattress thickness: 20cm

This bed is extremely comfortable and has given us many happy nights sleep but sadly we can no longer fit it in our spare room which is now full of nursery furniture.

The bed is about six years old so has the expected wear and tear but is still solid and in good condition.

Grab a bargain and the best night's sleep you've had in ages.

Pick up from SE19 1AW

?80 ono.

Hi Marlene,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm afraid we are due to have a baby around that time and are really trying to get rid of the bed before it all happens as it is taking up room!

With this in mind I will need to see what other immediate interest there is but if no-one else puts in an offer then I'm sure we could work something out.

I'll let you know.

Many thanks,

Jo

Archived