Loving family seeking friendly moggy

Sharchat

My beautiful cat died 4 years ago (aged 14) and I thought after that I would never be able to have another pet. She was so loved and greatly missed. My daughter is 7 and really wants a cat so I have decided that she should have the chance to feel how great it is to love a pet. We are looking for a young female short haired cat (allergies ) to join our family. We can offer a loving comfortable home with outdoor space.

Please pm me if you can match us!

Hello

We had a similar experience of losing a much loved elderly cat. After a while I too relented and now have a lovely young cat. We got her from Romney House Cat Rescue, which I strongly recommend. It's in Downe village, which sounds A bit of a treck but is really only about half an hours drive. We found Silviana who runs it much more straightforward to deal with than other organisations I contacted as she respected that I had many years of cat experience behind me.

They have a great website showing available cats and I know she has many kittens too at the moment.

Good luck

Caroline

Dear Sharchat,

I am sorry to read about your old cat, it is so hard when such a void is left in your lives. My beloved boy died a few years ago and it took me a while to be ready for another cat in our home.

I work at Paxton Vets and I currently have two stray Snowshoe Kittens on a sleepover in my bathroom! They are around 7 months old and I am clueless as to how they are strays as they are rather "posh" in terms of cats. If you think you may be interested in a pair (they are really attached so need to stay together) then send me an email [email protected] and I will send you some photos. They have incredibly soft fur and I am not sure how that would affect allergies, it may be better for them or it could be worse, perhaps google could help.

Kind regards

Louisa

Remembered my aunt's story.. My aunt had a cat that really bounded strongly with her. He was a big gray male cat, she called him Ti Gris (Little Gray) She was a chef cook at a restaurant, and when she arrived home sometime very tired Ti Gris was always waiting for her. He would roll on his back, and let her tickle his tummy. He always succeeded in putting a smile on her face. You could see that those two really cared for each other. He would follow her around purring. My aunt died suddenly one good morning my uncle found her dead in her sleep, after her burial Ti Gris just disappeared and was never seen again. He didn't want to stay home without my aunt. Nobody knows what happened to Ti Gris.

Archived