Half body mannequin/ tailors dummy. ?10

loubelou

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I had much same problem in park near old cemetery .
    • Annie, I think Lanes could be worth a try. May sound super chauvinist but they are rightly proud to offer female instructors, so if that floats your boat (hopefully not your car) then this company might well work for you. They can get drivers who've been out of practice safely back on the road. Personally I think all us drivers could to with some coaching now and then, so I think you're making a good decision to check on your craft: driving whilst keep everyone safe, and lesser environmental impact 😉 
    • off the top of my head and I stand to be corrected Saudi and it's relationship with the west (and of course the need for oil from the west) is a major factor.  In turn this goes back to the role of Britain as a relatively soft colonial power, the evolving role of the US post second world war, and western foreign policy ever since.  Europe in recent decades tending to be more pro Arab and US pro-Israel.  Trump and the abandoning of some of Clinton's good work in helping to tie Iran down in terms of their nuclear capability didn't help.  How much Trump begat Netanyahu I don't know, noting that he got in during the Biden administration, Netanyahu certainly favours a Republican victory. Of course we can't unravel all of this. Whilst the above was posted off the top of my head apart from a Google to spell Netanyahu's name and a sneaky look at his relationship with Trump the wiki entry on Iran/Saudi may be of interest. Saudi could collapse one day like a pack of cards.  I'm certainly not going on holiday there no much how they try to persuade us otherwise. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Saudi_Arabia_proxy_conflict    
    • Blimey! this whole EDF is like the 'Victor Meldrew Appreciation Society' 🤣
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In