Exclusive NLP Life coaching - phobia's/ fears/ limiting beliefs/ self sabotage (5 slots)

Karo

Full range of transformation coaching and NLP life coaching for 5 individuals only.

Do you seem to be stuck with succeeding in life?

Do you self sabotage yourself?

Are you afraid of flying/ heights/ darkness/ spiders/ snakes/ wasps...

Are you good in procrastinating?

Do you believe that you are not good enough/ not smart enough/ not confident enough/ not loved etc?

You have an exceptional opportunity to finally SHINE before the end of this year and change your life and move forward with your dreams!

How would it be if it took less than 30 minutes to get rid of your phobia's and fears, is it something that you'd be interested in?

How about if you could change your old limiting belief that drives your behavior and sabotages your success into a new TOTALLY empowering belief in just 15 min, would THAT be something that you'd be interested in?

What if you could get healthy without a diet, would that perhaps be something that you'd be interested in?

It is an exclusive offering available to highly successful and highly motivated clients who want immediate change in their habits and behaviors.

I'm certified life coach and NLP Practitioner. I help to clear minds from tangle o?f thoughts & 'what ?if's'. My clients leave with the clear goal & aligned values to achieve & face their life to the fullest.

Music ca?n heal the? soul of o?thers and ?my goal is? to open t?he door of? healing t?o as many ?souls in the m?usic indus?try as pos?sible and ?to make th?em truly SHINE.

This offer is NOT only for music professionals.

More info:

Typical session takes between 3-4 hours long.

It includes life coaching and pre-framing phase followed by the application of the NLP technique(s).

To hear how it works and see availability for your 1st session please call me on 07557 686 735 or email me on [email protected].

Archived