2 Chest of Drawers: Victorian, waxed country pine, honey coloured.

Tams

No.1. Height: 92cm, Width: 102cm , Depth: 54cm

4 drawers.

No. 2. Height: 89cm , Width: 91cm , Depth: 46cm

4 drawers.

Both have up stands around the top which make them very useful as dressing tables. They are in good, sturdy condition for their old age but would look much better if rubbed down with wire wool and beeswax.

Please excuse poor photos as both are being used.

I am looking to rehouse them for approx 4 years in a safe place where they will be used but looked after. I never want to sell them. I think they would fit in my car boot, if nearby, I would be happy to deliver free of charge if someone helped load and unload. I would like some money for them to cover wear and tear and to cushion against the possibility that they aren't returned. So I'm asking for ?50 each, but would return ?30 if only used for a year, ?20 if only used for 2 years and ?10 if only used for 3 years.

I am near Heber Rd.

1. how would you know how long it was used for ?, so the customer can get the ?100 / ?50 back

2. as this would be a rental what kind of contract would you give ?

3. as you say Would look much better if rubbed all over with wire wool and beeswax do you expect the customer to do this will they have to pay you ? if so how much would the customer pay you for this ?

4. as you say a safe place for 5 years would you come and look at the place to see if it's a safe place, and would you like the

the customer to send you photos every year so you can see that they are safe will this be in the contract ?

i must say this sounds a great idea to me rent out your furniture for 5 years get paid for it then get it back what a great idea.

can you upload the rental contract so i can get my solicitor to check it out first.

Archived