Food & Drink Stock clearance - items from ?2

keano77

Stock clearance. The 9 items below are listed in order of their use by dates.

Cheddleton Christmas Ale 1 litre

(RRP: ?11.95) Sale Price: ?4.00 each

A full bodied Ruby ale made using crystal malt to give a deep ruby tint with a sweet malty aroma. Makes a popular festive choice for beer lovers. Re-usable clip top bottle.

Please note: a sharp-eyed edf member has pointed out the picture shows a 750 Ml bottle. I have the wrong picture. The bottles are 1 Litre (1,000 Ml)

Best by: Nov 2016

Quantity Available: 20

A Bit on the Cider 3 x 375c bottles

(RRP: ?12.95) Sale Price: ?6 per pack

The infamous Cider that powers Glastonbury revellers on their way at the festival's Somerset Cider Bus for four decades. Just the right side of sweet, it's perfect for enjoying while sat down at the Pyramid Stage, or enjoying with a BBQ at home.

Best by : Dec 2016

Quantity Available: 16

Nip from the Hip Raspberry Gin Liqueur 375 ml

(RRP: ?14.95) Sale Price: ?7 each

One of the nation?s favourite fruits, this ?jewel?- like fruit, with its juicy succulent beads of sumptuous raspberry bursts its way into the London dry gin and together they are what can only be described as a ?match made in heaven?.

Best by: Jan 2017

Quantity Available: 25

Cartwright & Butler Almond Shortbread

in Tall re-usable tin

(RRP: ?10.95) Sale Price: ?4 each

Made using real butter and plenty of flaked almonds these Cartwright & Butler traditional shortbread biscuits will be a heavenly taste of luxury.

Dimensions (HWD): 36.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm

Best By: 16 Jan 2017

Quantity Available: 21

The Homemade Curing Kit? Spicy Bacon

(RRP: ?22.00) Sale Price: ?10 per kit

Taking inspiration from flavours like gin, classic pork charcuterie and the modern British love of spice to create some really different, really amazing spicy bacon! *Chef?s Tip ? Cook the cured British BBQ bacon as a whole piece on the BBQ. It brings out all the smoky flavours and tastes absolutely fantastic.*This kit does not include pork.

?The Homemade Curing Kit? Spicy Bacon contains:

?Curing mixes ? Old English, Cotswold Chorizo, British BBQ.

?British BBQ Spice Rub.

?Curing bags.

?Muslin.

?Gloves.

?Butchers hook.

?Instructions.

Best by: 26 Jan 2017

Quantity Available: 28

The Homemade Curing Kit - Bacon

Award winning kit contains everything you need to make your own original, sweet and smoky cured bacon at home. This kit gives even the most culinary challenged the chance to make their own artisan bacon, and grants you bragging rights for being a bona fide British Artisan Food Producer.

All you have to do is provide the pork! Kit consists of:

3 x curing salts (smoky, sweet, original), muslin, butcher's hook, 3 x sealable bags, 12 x plastic gloves, information and instructions brochure.

Best by: 29 Jan 2017

Quantity Available: 31

The Homemade Curing Kit? Salmon

The kit contains everything you need to make your own Gin, Smoky and Beetroot cured fish at home. All you need to do is add the salmon! Each cure takes three days to make some truly delicious fish.

The Homemade Curing Kit? Salmon contains:

?Curing salt mixes ? Gin, Smoky, Beetroot.

?Curing bags x 3.

?Plastic gloves.

?Instructions booklet.

This kit does not contain salmon or gin.

Best by: 29 Jan 2017

Quantity Available: 9

Pommery French Wholegrain Mustard, Pommery Moutarde De Meaux, Meaux Mustard - 250g

(RRP: ?5.95) Sale Price: ?2.50 each jar

The mustard of Kings. This classic French wholegrain mustard has been served in France since 1632 and is presented in a sandstone pot. This is a medium strength mustard

Best by: March 2017

Quantity Available: 10

Bolero Cocoa & Hazelnut Wafer Sticks

(RRP: ?3.95) Sale Price: ?2 each

Great tasting rolled toasted cocoa wafer sticks filled with hazelnut cream. Delicious anytime, these wafers are especially tasty with coffee, dessert, or as a mid-day snack.

Best by: April 2017

Quantity Available: 28

See also:

New hampers http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1731229,1731229#msg-1731229

Tea hamper http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1731822,1731822#msg-1731822

Whisky glasses http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1731791,1731791#msg-1731791

Archived