Kitchenware and other items for sale (Cont)

ann_white

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Thames Water management are awful but even I doubt that they're trying to boost their numbers by going around fraudulently misreading individual user's meters to overstate water consumption and chisel another £200 out of them. It's much more likely there's a leak, a cockup in data collection or a cockup in meter setup.
    • Thanks for this, IlonaM. I'm still ill and feeling sorry for myself. Can't have my flu and Covid jabs till I'm over this effing bug. I've already postponed the Flu jab I had booked. I have been out briefly a couple of times but my symptoms keep coming and going, and now I feel rubbish and have retired to bed again. However I'm very grateful it isn't worse. I know there are a lot of people much worse off than me. I'm tucked up under a duvet with a radiator on and a pile of books. Commiserations to everyone else who is ill at the moment.
    • Article in today's Independent might be of interest: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/tripledemic-meaning-covid-spread-nhs-b2623294.html
    • Use this., it should speed things up no end   Thames Water Customer Relations PO Box 436 Swindon SN38 1TU Telephone:  0800 0093932 Fax:  01793 424291 Email: [email protected]
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In