Maclaren Buggies for sale - give me an offer...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• According to an article in Southwark News in 2017 the lease will be up next year, 2025. Meanwhile the leaseholder, Stonegate Pubs is looking at re-finanacing a debt of £2.3 billion in July of this year. The Dulwich Estate which owns the building is very secretive about any plans whilst pocketing an alleged £100,000 every year from Stonegate (which is owned by a hedge fund registered in the Cayman Islands). The building is on the Dulwich Wood Conservation Area. Southwark Council are responsible for protecting the site and have powers to make owners renovate dilapidated property. So since The Grove closed 10 or so years ago and started to slide into the disgraceful sight it is now, neither the Estate nor Southwark seem to have been able /willing to effect any change.   
    • It looks poorly cared for - no collar, long fur, underfed - so I hope the owner is found and makes every effort to care for it properly. Shameful 
    • Available weekends. East Dulwich. Garden maintenance, grass cutting, strumming, weeding,  light DIY, dog walking, call Toby 07527997394.
    • On the off chance anyone is upgrading their shed, I’m looking for a replacement please. Happy to pay
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In