Full and part time nanny available

Hello there,

My name is Monique . I am a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a job as a nanny.

I have over six years experience as a Nanny.

I am fit, a non-smoker, energetic and self-motivated.

I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to every day life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them. A Dulwich resident with UK driving license and a car.I am a fully insured nanny who's main aim is to maintain a safe and loving environment for the children.

I am available immediately. I am very experienced with Newborn and babies. I can also handle older children aged 3-12 years old. I have looked after both genders also.

I enjoy cooking and am happy to prepare meals for the children and family if required. Also happy to do light house work if needed.

I believe it would be best to meet your family in person so you may assess my nanny skills. I have excellent references from previous employers and I'm happy to put you in touch with them, I am open for dbs checks.

Thank you and I hope you would consider me as a suitable candidate to take care of your children.

My contact number is 07961886698

Sincerely ,

Monique

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• As you say, charitable status is unrelated. Alleyns has been VAT registered for years.  You're speculating out of thin air.
    • Leon has just completed a job for me which he did perfectly. He was good at communicating and securing an available date. I found him to be punctual, helpful and efficient with a friendly demeanor. He went above and beyond and I’m really glad to have found a reliable and trustworthy electrician. I highly recommend him!
    • Hello,   I am going on my first micro-camper trip next week & I wondered if anyone had a portable battery pack for camping (like Jackery for example) that I could borrow?   It would be super useful! I am looking to buy one of these but cant afford the expense right now.   If I could borrow one of these I could leave something of equal value with you.   Thanks in advance! 😊
    • We’ve been a member off and on for the last 20 years. I actually learnt to swim there as did my children. Tiger Sharks has been a constant during this time. Something I/we have valued. Although I’m sure legally entitled to do so, strikes me as an extremely shabby way to behave and has effectively wiped out Krys/Margarett’s business which they have built up over many, many years. I dropped Alleyns an email via their website urging them to review. I suggest others do the same. While on their website however, I came across a section on the own values which they hold themselves up to. I haven’t yet had a reply but seems to be a mismatch in terms of the values they promote externally and how they appear to have acted. https://www.alleyns.org.uk/all-about-alleyn-s/our-values https://www.alleyns.org.uk/all-about-alleyn-s/our-values
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In