Miele dishwasher 60cm for sale - excellent condition

liz_b

Hello

Unfortunately my dishwasher can't fit in to my new kitchen so I'm selling it. Bought it for close to ?1000 in 2009 and it's brilliant. Really good at cleaning dishes a D the brand and price for a new one speaks for itself in durability and quality.

Im looking for ?150 but open to offers.

It's also really light and easy to carry. I can help with delivery too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks! Liz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Dropped happily off Facebook in 2016 when I realised how mad it had made me. And how it had divided friends, families and colleagues. This was around the Brexit referendum. A stupid binary decision thrown at tens of millions of people, but by just a tiny few of our so called servants, and influenced by corruption, arrogance and with no back up plan, either way. (I love YouTube cos I enjoy variety. Same goes for Wikipedia. I'm addicted to both. Thank goodness there are some positive symptoms of this disease 🙏) Ok...That Zuckerberg bucket has claimed that Facebook builds bridges connecting people and ideas. But don't forget he lives in a house surrounded by giant walls. There are no bridges there. Just division. I don't like that person very much. In literal terms 'social media' is just another lie. It's the most antisocial thing we've experienced since war crimes, racism, misogyny, murder, homophobia, paedophilia, genocide, theft, brain washing, hateful propaganda, a celebration of narcissist traits.. whatever. Youth will wake up though. We always do.  
    • My daughter’s 11th birthday party was at Exciting Escapes in East Croydon - easy to get to on the train, very reasonably priced, really friendly staff and they have some rooms set up twice so you can have 2 groups of 6 playing the same escape room simultaneously (ours was a joint party so 6 would have been a bit small). 
    • Hi everyone, we're looking to hear from anyone who has faced similar deposit issues with Piplings Nursery. Here's our situation: We paid a deposit based on the fees quoted for our child to attend 4 days a week. When we inquired about using the Workplace Benefits scheme, we were told the nursery participated in the scheme. However, a few weeks before our child was due to start, Workplace Benefits were having trouble contacting the nursery. After multiple chases, we finally got a response from Philip Lee, who informed us that there is an additional charge of about £200 a month to use the Workplace Benefits scheme—something that had never been mentioned before. This seems unreasonable, especially since it's meant to be a benefit for both parents and the nursery. Because of this surprise charge, we decided not to send our child to the nursery. I requested our deposit back, as they never informed us of this extra fee (despite listing all other fees). However, Philip Lee is refusing to return the deposit and is now sending us invoices for the first few months, even though our child never attended the nursery. I have found the management to be highly deceitful and it seems like this is not the first time.. Has anyone else had a similar experience with Piplings Nursery? Any advice or shared experiences would be appreciated.   Thanks
    • I snoozed facebook and twitter. Two birds one stone 😎
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In