LOST CAT: Darrell Rd/Crystal Palace Rd area

HELLO - I KNOW THIS POST SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS SECTION (ALSO IN WANTED SECTION) BUT AT LEAST FOR TODAY I WANTED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO SEE IT.

Hello all

Our 3 yr-old female moggie, Bubble, has gone a-wandering. She might have come home by the time I get home from work, but I wanted to post today in case anyone lives in the area and has seen her, or has a garage/greenhouse/shed they could quickly check.

She has been missing since Saturday evening. She did spend most of Friday and Saturday away from home, and came back in the end on Saturday for dinner, but it seems strange she's been gone since then.

She's quite small, and predominantly white, with pale grey and fawn coloured markings on her face and body. She also has a grey and fawn striped tail. We live in the middle of Darrell Rd; the gardens here back on to the gardens in Crystal Palace Road so I think she's probably still around there somewhere.

She is micro-chipped. If she's not back today I'll call vets and flyer the local area.

Thanks in advance guys. If you have any news PM me or post here as will be checking regularly.

Thanks,

Laura