Chest feezer fs now gone

don don

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• It's easy on Facebook to snooze or block people,  or leave groups you don't want to see again. And ads.  I do it all the time.
    • When I complained, it was about a specific instance. I can't remember the exact details, but it was investigated and rectified, and I was kept in touch with what they had found out. Unfortunately, general complaints about the Peckham delivery office have been being made ever since the Sylvester Road office was closed, and despite our then MP Helen Hayes doing her best, things seem to improve for a bit then deteriorate again.
    • Southwark has awarded them five stars. that’s the highest possible hygiene rating in August this year. 
    • I'm not disputing that you all got sick, but you all ate the same thing? And it was diagnosed as food poisoning?  Rather than something catching which one of you could have transmitted to the other two? Because it seems odd that a newly opened eating place would not be right on top of food  hygiene regulations. Did you tell Love about this? And/or  did you report it to the public health people so that it could be investigated? If you did, what was the outcome?  If you didn't, it seems unfair to be posting things on here which could affect their reputation, especially when they have only recently opened 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In