Woman's size 8/10 clothing to wear to a caberet evening

Morgan89

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Sorry I posted the same answer twice so I'm also confused  
    • I picked one up from Stuart Road allotments. Usually these events have them at venues. Use online map as a "bootstrap". The map is better on paper - its 2xA5 on a cleverly folded A2.  Exercise for reader - how many folds.
    • Yes the one I remember was round about there, so could well have been next to Dulwich DIY, but I'm getting very confused because you seem to be answering your own posts, but with different information 🤣 Blockbusters was the video shop, wasn't it? There used to be a sort of deli in North Cross Road around 1991 (?), I think it was Turkish. I once bought some cream there. When I got it home, I found it was about three months out of date (I may be exaggerating, I can't remember exactly). When I took it back, the guy opened it up, looked at it, tasted a bit and told me it was perfectly alright 🤣 I didn't buy anything perishable there again 🤣 In more recent times in North Cross Road, there was a little  shop next to the mosque which sold really cheap but good quality  ginger and garlic. I was sorry when that closed. That's the place which is currently undergoing a really massive renovation. Speaking of which, what happened to the French guy who used to come every year to Lordship Lane with strings of onions and garlic? And also in more recent times, there was the pet food and supplies shop in NXR (no actual pets). That closed shortly after the guy's partner, who was a dog walker, was outed on this very forum after one of his clients became suspicious and installed a camera. The recording showed said dog "walker" entering the house, moving the dog lead from one place to another, then leaving the house. Without the dog 😮  I don't know whether the closure was connected with this unfortunate recording, but if not it was an uncanny coincidence of timing. Unless I have misremembered when it closed, but I don't think so.
    • Glad for you, but I feel worse today! 😭  A friend of mine just told me on Facebook he has been feeling like this on and off for SIX WEEKS 😭  Oh dear. Thanks for that, I didn't know. I will definitely wear a mask if I have to go out, but it feels like I need to rest at the moment. At least I'm sort of glad to hear it's something going around, it's a bit worrying when you don't know what's wrong.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In