4 kittens needing homes

SGHunter

Hi

I'm sorry to be negative but this forum really shouldn't be used for giving away animals. If they need a home please give them to a reputable charity such as Ceilia Hammond who will vet owners careful before re-homing. It's a well known fact that dog fitting groups use every opportunity (including this site) to get hold of kittens, puppies etc. and use them as live bait.

Once again, sorry if this upsets anyone, but more care needs to be taken when rehoming animals. I do hope your friend has now had her cat spayed.

x

Do you have any proof a kitten from the Edf was used for such purposes?

Perhaps the owner of the kittens is arranging to visit prospective owners, like animal shelters do?

I got my kitten from the forum after trying to get one via Celia Hammond who never arranged the visits they requested then it transpired they would only rehome in pairs which was no good as I only wanted one cat.

The lady I got my kitten from wanted to know my details, home life, working hours and wanted me to visit the kitten 3-4 times at her home before I was allowed her. She also made sure I had booked her in at a vets prior to me taking her at 16 weeks.

On that note can someone associated with Celia Hammond - Deptford Diva? Advise why they regime in pairs since cats are naturally solitary animals as stated in many cat behavioural information on the net.

I do wonder if the pairing requirement results in people being unable to take cats from rescue centres.

Thanks

Having a pair of kittens is so much better as they keep each other company (if you go out for work etc) also less stressful if they have a playmate in a new environment. I have heard/seen quite a few people who got one kitten then a few months after they want another one for company!!

• 3 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Criminals prefer well lit streets too.  I expect that Southwark has turned up the brightness of the street lights which has increased crime.  
    • Male acting very suspiciously on Court Lane and adjacent roads (Calton Avenue, Gilkes Crescent, Woodwarde Road etc…) There’s been a very significant increase in crime on these roads and adjacent roads due to the Southwark Council LTN, even more so with the recent works that are ongoing Residents and their property are being deliberately and negligently put at risk by Southwark Council’s actions and criminals are deliberately targeting this area and exploiting it given significantly reduced flow of people, much quieter, poor lighting, easy getaway and no access for the police The closure of the junction at Court Lane, Dulwich Village and Calton Avenue is a boon to thieves and criminals making the adjacent streets much less safe. The workmen have put in place wrought iron bollards in the middle of the road on Court Lane and Calton Avenue which stops police and other emergency services from accessing from Dulwich Village This materially increases the risks to residents and crime has gone up materially as a result The workmen say that they are under strict instructions from Southwark Council to put the wrought iron bollards in the middle of the road and that there’s nothing that they can do it alao stops ambulances and fire engines from getting through 
    • There’s no need to talk about Deux Chevaux - just because I can park my car in my front garden next to my bins.
    • I just had mine..It was Moderna which I always get a reaction to. Sore red arm and itching swelling had mine friday and arm still red and itchy and sore It tends to go after about a week. Last time I had a covid jab I told them I react to Moderna and was told Phizer was only being offered private which was over £100. boyfriend just had his but went elsewhere and was also given Moderna.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In