Exercise

Ashley28

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I just used 03457 740740 and worked through the menu of options. I think there are five and then held on for about 10-15 minutes until I spoke to someone who noted down the complaint. Obviously it is easier for them to handle if this is related to a tracked item or special delivery, but I just used that as the basis for a request for someone to investigate the relevant depot for our area as very poor practise seems to be set to become the norm.
    • My son likes to scooter to school, but his scooter just broke, so we are looking for a replacement. It must be sturdy and big-wheeled as he does a couple of miles there and back daily. Please let us know if you have one to sell. Thanks.
    • We have just completed the refurbishment of all windows and door externally and decoration inside of our Georgian House in Camberwell. Chris did such a marvellous job, despite the issues we encountered, the conservation nature of the work, and the demanding issues of historic replication. Patient, tidy, on time, professional, honest, straight forward, standout, cannot recommend him enough, a pleasure to work with when so many cowboys rock up, promise the stars and deliver nothing. Chris 07940 210582
    • TBH, I kind of doubt that you'll find anything much less than 60cm wide as that's the UK standard to allow them to fit in the width of a normal single kitchen cabinet.  The depths do vary though and there is a depth filter on the AO.com website.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In