SOLD Oak Knee Hole Desk For Sale ?150 ONO

Emy Gray

Lovely 1940s/50s oak knee hole desk for sale. It's been used as a shop counter for the last 5 years and needs a new home. In pretty good condition - a few inky marks and in need of a wax but other than that, good to go!

Dimesions: Height - 76cm

Length - 136cm

Depth - 75cm

Price - ?150 ONO

Apologies for bad pictures - let me know if you need more/want to come and view.

NEEDS TO BE COLLECTED BY SUNDAY AUGUST 28TH. Currently in Brixton Village - could help with local delivery.

Give me call on 07919162428 if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Emy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can also recommend AFE Plumbing services - we have used Aria for a few years now. He always sorts out the work quickly, arrives on time, is polite and gives us price options for each job. He now services our boiler every year Aria's number is 07739 734895.  
    • 11 Kanuf Drywall adhesive 25kg bags for sale £6 each, normal price £14, all in perfect condition in dry storage, bought August 2024, surplus to needs, available immediately SE5, call / text 07383679785
    • Hi, I need to buy a washing machine but it needs to be relatively small and wondered could you recommend where people suggest. Only Currys allow you to enter measurements? Can anyone recommend a small one probably load at around 8KG?
    • well - if we were to take this forum as an example then, certainly back in the day, the opposite was true. Monthly forum drinks were held and grew exponentially for a year or two. I personally met dozens of people I'm still in contact with despite many of us being blown away by the wind.  Even people who I clashed violently with - there was one writer (sadly passed away a few years back) who was so aggressive I arranged to meet them at the EDT one on one - and she was lovely.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In