Sofa and Chest of Drawers FOR SALE

chorizo

Hello fellow East Dulwicher,

I am sadly leaving East Dulwich. I have two pieces of furniture that I would like to sell:

Sofa (approx dimensions - w156, h65, d86)

Very nice and stylish small sofa. I keep this in my man cave, but it would also work well in a large bedroom. I have sat on this sofa many times and can attest to its durability and comfort.

?23 ONO

Chest of Drawers (approx dimensions - w160, h79, d49)

This is a very large chest of drawers with six drawer in it. It would suit an office or bedroom. I keep both files and personnal effects in here as well as a large amount of my clothing. All the drawers work very well (they slide smoothly both in and out). This has been a great piece of furniture and I am sad to see it go.

?12 ONO

Multi-Buy

I am happy offer both items together for a reduced price of ?30 (which would be a saving of ?5).

I have photos but they are too large to upload on this site, so please send me a message with your email address and I will email them to you personally.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in purchasing either of these items. I will try and get back to you as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.

Archived