Dulwich Village House Clearance - Sale now ended

Lilypup

We are downsizing and have some items that we no longer need - very large chocolate brown Heals corner sofa, small sofa bed,rowing machine,wicker chair,small table,small chest of drawers, Orange roche bobois sofa and footstool,two desks, one childs white desk and chair , one office chair, one large coffee table with sliding storage,two fridges, one chest freezer, Bosch 9kg washing machine, Bosch tumble dryer, All free, collection by appointment. Please message me if you need further details or photos

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi, I need to buy a washing machine but it needs to be relatively small and wondered could you recommend where people suggest. Only Currys allow you to enter measurements? Can anyone recommend a small one probably load at around 8KG?
    • well - if we were to take this forum as an example then, certainly back in the day, the opposite was true. Monthly forum drinks were held and grew exponentially for a year or two. I personally met dozens of people I'm still in contact with despite many of us being blown away by the wind.  Even people who I clashed violently with - there was one writer (sadly passed away a few years back) who was so aggressive I arranged to meet them at the EDT one on one - and she was lovely.  
    • Also try freecycle (Southwark )- excellent for freebies - often people just want to be shot or something they are replacing 
    • Try this thread. All the best   https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/5-for-sale-items-offered/
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In