Missing White & Ginger Cat: Camberwell Grove

CamberGirl

My white and ginger cat escaped yesterday onto Grove Lane, SE5. We rehomed him from Battersea last week and he doesn't know the area. He is very friendly (attached pictures).

If you have seen him please let me know. I will pay a reward of ?100 for his safe return.

He is medium-large build, domestic short haired. Name Mickey. No collar unfortunately but has a bit of fur shaved off one of his front legs.

The PDSA recommend that cats need to be kept in for a minimum of 2 weeks in a new environment, and that when let out in the garden - cat litter, toys etc be scattered in garden as they would carry the cat's scent to redirect them home.

Our rehomed cats are taken in their wire cat carriers into the garden several times and carriers placed in different locations so that they can absorb the scents of the garden. They are only out 10 or 15 mins but over a period of a week or 10 days they get used to the area and also our other cats. So far, our 3 - all rehomed have only strayed a few doors down.