Lots of things for sale ? garden stuff, household bits, shoes, games etc

sdas111

Shoes (size 7) ?2 per pair:

Black patent high heel New Look peep toe sandals with bows

Navy blue suede Charles and Keith ballet pumps with blue and gold bow (not quite as navy as in the photo)

Jigsaw puzzle ?2 each:

Shaun the Sheep double sided 1000 piece

Lord of the Rings panorama 1000 piece

2 x plastic snail ornaments to stick in the ground - ?1.

Pine side table with drawer. It has a large scratch on the top but would make a nice upcycling project. Measures 45cm high, 42cm wide and 48cm deep. ?5.

Navy blue suede/velvet feel curtains. 100% cotton, by Jonelle. Fully lined. Quote screwed up so not perfect condition. ?5 per pair:

Currently gathered, about 105cm width per curtain. About 170cm drop.

Currently gathered, about 80cm width per curtain. About 130cm drop.

2 over-door hooks. One wide, with three hooks in a line across. One single, with two hooks (one on top of the other). ?2.

Brushed chrome wall mounted coat rail with 6 hooks ?3.

Pebbles bath mat (inside the bath, not a floor towel) ?2.

Books 50p each or make me an offer for more than one:

Very good condition:

Stupid Cupid ? Arabella Weir

The Lighthouse ? PD James

Ransom ? Danielle Steel

Lucy Blue, Where are you? ? Louise Harwood

Six reasons to stay a virgin ? Louise Harwood

Mr Miracle ? Debbie Macomber

Girls? Night In (Food and Fun for any Girlie Night)

Good condition:

Friends Official Companion Book

Friends Official Companion Book Seasons 2 and 3

?Don?t Tell Kath? ? Ian Botham Autobiography

Ok condition:

The Handmaid?s Tale ? Margaret Atwood

Tears of the Giraffe ? Alexander McCall Smith

The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency ? Alexander McCall Smith

A Girl for all Seasons ? Camilla Morton (missing first inside page, which didn?t have any writing on it anyway)

All available to collect from today.

Photos are here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj0IGnADTt9wa604PMeqWZMsxTo

More to be added over the weekend?

Also now available:

Ikea Expedit / Kallax 4x4 unit in black / brown with two drawer sections. Brilliant condition, as new. ?45.

Royal Worcester ?Happy Birthday? scented candle in ceramic pot. Measures 6cm high. ?3.

Wallace and Gromit eggcups and toast holders (from the Kingsmill token collection a few years ago). Still in box / bags. ?3.

Kenwood BL440 blender. I was given this from a family member a year ago ? they have used it, but I never did. Two speeds and pulse. Mill attachment with sprinkler lid. ?5.

White tea lights x70 ?1.

Photos updated:

Also now available:

Navy and white striped sweet bags x70. These are quite thin, but easily fit a good handful of sweets in. ?1.

Cork board from wedding 60cm x 40cm ?1.50

Metal heart decoration, used at our wedding. It is possible to hang it, but for some reason the string has disappeared(!) ?1.50

?Dirty Works? Get Set Go! Mini luxuries 3x100ml. Body wash, bath soak, body lotion. ?2.

Kettle bells 8kg and 4kg. Used. Solid metal with plastic bottom to stop scratching floor. ?7.50 for both.

Very large forsythia (I think ? has yellow flowers in spring) plant, in a large black bucket. This is incredibly large, well established, but very heavy ? would need at least two people to lift it. Needs to be gone by the end of the weekend or else it will be going in a skip. ?5 or offers.

Two large spiky-leaved plants, I don?t know what they are. Currently in a large metal planter ? you can take them in this or else come and dig them out. Again, need to be gone by the end of the weekend or else will be in a skip. ?5 or offers.

Apart from the plants, which need to be gone this weekend, the rest would ideally be gone by the end of the bank holiday weekend. So if you are interested in something and would like to make an offer, please message me.

Photos are here:

Archived