Panasonic Home Cinema system + Floating Glass Tv Stand

EMasop

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• wanted curtains to be relined or  ready made curtain linings to be fitted to my favourite curtains.  please send me a private massage if you can help.   Thank you
    • What I don't understand is those that are clamouring for this says there is an urgent need for more teachers yet they also say there are lots of places at schools for the children leaving private school due to dwindling pupil numbers (at primary especially). Surely then the teacher "gap" can, in part, be plugged by this?   This does seem a very blinkered, dog whistle attack on a certain part of private education and it will be interesting to see how the courts (and Europe) views it. Given the government accelerated the rollout to happen in the middle of a school year (which no-one thought was a good idea) probably shows they may not believe they are on strong ground - it feels like a "beg for forgiveness rather than ask for permission" situation.
    • I have tried Ancestry (library) and Findmypast (library and paid). They both pay for archives to digitise some of their holdings. Forget details, Both has things other doesn't but think Ancestry is ahead. I found the search facility frustrating - you needed to play with options a lot.   My dad did research before these sites existed which was harder work but more fun. I recall instances where Ancestry made wrong assumptions (something like mire than one John and Joan Walker in same town).  
    • 01102528 and 01902663 are the two linked Police crime report numbers associated with the individual in the photos.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In