Anyone recommend Ballet classes for my 3.5 year old daughter?

My daughter goes to a ballet class for 3-4 year olds which she adores. Its on a Saturday morning at 9.30am, which is great because it gets it over and done with and then you have the rest of the day free (and to watch the little ones show off their new dance skills). They also have a Tuesday class after school (i think)

It is currently being held at the school on the corner of Homestall Road/Cheltenham Road (can't for the life of me remember the name...can anyone else?)

The teachers number is 02086646750.

Really recommend her and her class.

Also Fiona Foster. Mon and Wednesday on Gowlett Road, 4pm for 3-4 yr olds. And I think other places other days. She's great and you pay by the class, which may be good if there's any doubt about how she'll get on.

Likewise could someone send me the number for Fiona Foster and also the number for the Homestall Road place? The number above is wrong...says 'not recognised'.

Actually scratch that - I just doorstepped the teacher as she was heading for her car (bet she loves me!)

Little C swapping ballet classes from next Saturday - hoorah!

They changed us to a 3pm class for some reason..We've managed to get to 2 out of 12 so far (and have just turned up two weeks on the trot when they were closed). Not their fault but we cannot manage the new time at all. The one next to Harris is five mins walk away and at 9.30 am. Plus you only pay for the ones you go to.

:-)

Big C will miss Miss Laura though - she really liked her.

Hi, I only want Fiona's number via PM - don't post it. I just want to know what to bring with me on Monday, rather than just turn up at 4pm on Monday unprepared.

Also does anyone know if it is pay per session or pay up front for the term? someone told me pay per session but I may have got it wrong.

Thanks if you do manage to PM her number so that I arrive prepared

Ta

• 3 months later...