Consultation now open for the proposed health centre on East Dulwich Grove

Formal consultation is now open (until August 11th) concerning the planning application for the proposed health centre on East Dulwich Grove. All relevant documents etc are on Southwark?s planning site:

http://planbuild.southwark.gov.uk:8190/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=_STHWR_DCAPR_9567485

16/AP/2747 | Erection of a health centre within a part 2, part 3-storey building to accommodate medical services and related uses (Use Class D1), access, parking and servicing areas, hard and soft landscaping and associated groundworks. | DULWICH HOSPITAL, EAST DULWICH GROVE, LONDON, SE22 8PT

Although this and the proposed school are on the same large site, there are different issues involving each planning application, so I've posted the details in two separate threads.

One initial observation ? there's not much time in which to respond to either application, especially with people away on holiday.

yes it is about the Health Cente, but I do just want to say - my daughter's going to the new school and - as the temporary school is on a different site - the school are encouraging

1) parents / teachers to lead groups of cyclists to the school

2) teachers to meet the children at key bus stops to walk together

3) school bus for those who live far....pick up from the ED Site

There is NOTHING which encourages driving...AT ALL.

I think the new school is brilliant and I'm looking foward to the site being used properly.

Back to the Health Centre (sorry - but I think the parking is a distraction)

• 3 weeks later...