Autumn babies club (for anyone out there with a baby due in Sept/Oct/Nov)

Hi, I have my second baby due on the 30th August, but expecting it a week or so later. My son will be 2.5 years. Would love to meet other Mum's. We are at a wedding the weekend that you are meeting up, but would love to come to another meet. I will keep watching.

Hello all, I am still planning to come on sunday.

Yes, I am fed up with being pregnant second-time around - am wondering how on earth I can manage another two months with a bump like this and how can I keep working until the end of August?? I am weirdly hoping that the baby will come early (but not too early, obviously)

I'm still coming. See you on Sunday!

p.s. I wouldn't say I'm fed up of being second time pregnant yet, but it is so much harder when you already have a little one, isn't it? I'm planning to work until the end of August too and I have to say that this time around I can't wait to stop working...

See you all Sunday. I too am so BORED of being pregnant again! Seems strange to say but when you've done it all before, the idea of getting things ready seems like more of a chore than an exciting outing now! And bending down to pick up toys etc isn't helping matters!

I am like sanity girl - I am also wondering how on earth I can manage another two months with a bump like this because this is the 10 weeks we are supposed to grow a lot... I have stopped work and to be honest I envy those who haven't, because running after a 2-year-old boy every day is much worse :(

and I am counting weeks, but then again it is not like counting down till a holiday isn't !

Hi

Just found this thread thanks to sanity_girl.

Due with my first on the 1st of November. Would love to meet some mummies-to-be due similar times, especially any for whom it's their first too.

I believe there are coffees tomorrow (11 july, 10.30) which I will definitely try to come along to, although busily packing as we're moving out next weekend while we have building work done. Don't laugh ;-)

Hope to meet you soon!

Kerry

Hi, I hope those of you who met up had a good time. I'm really sorry I missed this meeting. I've been really unwell since last night and I think I have food poisoning from some ice cream I had yesterday.... I've only just managed to get up!

It was lovely to meet everyone today. Shall we aim for another meet-up in a month's time, say Sunday 8th August 10.30 caffe nero? It seemed like a good venue.

Also, I was thinking it would be nice to arrange another meet-up with kids (for those who fancy that) in Dulwich park one saturday morning/lunch for picnic. How does Saturday 24 July sound for that? Was thinking around 11am on the grass by the playground.

For a picnic could I suggest the picnic area at P Rye, ot the sandpit by the Horniman? D Park is so perilous with twins with the roundabout stuck in between the toddler slide etc, gates at both ends and swings not fenced off...

I love the idea of a meet up with babies/toddlers along. Would also prefer Peckham Rye picnic area or even the cafe (lots of space outside and a grassy bit they kids coul play on...

Great to meet you all sorry I did not get a chance to talk to all of you - it was a pretty big group!

Peckham Rye sounds good - sorry I didn't suggest it first time around as I don't know the park as I live on the other side of Dulwich. I'm afraid I can't do 31 July and I'd really like to be there - how about Saturday 8 August? But if we can't find another date that works then I'll just have to wait until the next one. And I think other halves should be welcome too, although knowing mine, he won't come!