LIFT UP/STORAGE DOUBLE BED+MATTRESS ONLY FOR ?95

Hello all,

I'm moving house and I need to sell my bed. It is a very nice and handy bed that I bought only 18 months ago, so it is still in a very good condition. The bed is a standard double 135cm x 90 cm (53 in ? 75 in) divan bed, and it comes with a very comfortable memory foam mattress.

The good thing about this bed is it's amazing amount of storage space, perfect if you live in a small flat or for when space is at a premium. The hydraulic arms ensure the bed lifts up easily, to reveal a large storage space hidden underneath.The mattress platform also has a rubberised non-slip covering meaning the mattress won't move when the base is opened.

The base is covered with a neutral beige fabric. It is a really nice and convenient bed. Please, see pictures attached!!!

I live at 553-C Lordship Lane, right next the Horniman Gardens, so please do come to see the bed if you're interested or contact me if you have any questions.

Bests, Altea

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

It is a very nice and handy bed that I bought only 18 months ago, so it is still in a very good condition. The bed is a standard double 135cm x 90 cm (53 in ? 75 in) divan bed, and it comes with a very comfortable memory foam mattress.

The good thing about this bed is it's amazing amount of storage space, perfect if you live in a small flat or for when space is at a premium. The hydraulic arms ensure the bed lifts up easily, to reveal a large storage space hidden underneath.The mattress platform also has a rubberised non-slip covering meaning the mattress won't move when the base is opened.

The base is covered with a neutral beige fabric. It is a really nice and convenient bed. Please, see pictures attached!!!

I live at 553-C Lordship Lane, right next the Horniman Gardens, and it should be collected this weekend or by next Tuesday at the latest!

Bests, Altea

Archived