4 x Liberty of London Dining or Outdoor Chairs ?120

4 x gorgeous Liberty of London for Target chairs. I LOVE these but we have completely changed the colours in our house so reluctantly i'm selling them. They retailed for ?85 each in the London Store and completely sold out in a week.

One of them has discoloured slightly so have a slight yellow tinge but I really only noticed when I put them all together outside for the photo and given they are mostly under the table it doesn't affect the overall aesthetic but the price reflects this.

They are a few years old now so there are a few nicks here and there and a few marks on the backs (which are white) but really nothing that detracts from the overall design and again price reflects general wear and tear.

Height 85cm

Width 52cm (at widest point i.e. feet)

This are taken from Liberty's 60s archive so would suit mid century style house and bring a really fun pop of colour if you are otherwise fairly neutral in furnishings/wall coverings - I always get comments about them!

Seeking nice new owners who will love them as much as I have!

I live on boarder of Peckham/Camberwell (Bushey Hill Road)

?120 for the set of 4 ONO

Please get in contact if you are interested

Archived