SOLD Unique Handmade Four Drawer Storage Unit/TV stand/Dresser

Unique Handmade Four Drawer Storage Unit/TV stand/Dresser

The carcass was originally part of a welsh dresser which was donated to me made from Vietnamese hardwood. It had no worktop so I hand crafted one from an antique Victorian oak table, again donated. I?ve hand carved 4 matching pieces, bevelled edges all round, stripped the dark varnish and sanded it back to its original grain, which I have retained and given it coats of walnut protective stain to match the drawers. Of the latter each of drawers have safety locks to prevent them from being pulled out fully, though they can be turned for making easier transport.

A lot of time and effort has gone in to making this eco project, and has been finished to a professional standard as you will see from the photographs. Though you are more than welcome to view it.

L 110 x H 65 x D65 cm

I can delivery locally

?175 Reduced ?150 REDUCED TO CLEAR THIS WEEK ONLY ?100

Anyone want to buy this ethically made up-cycled functional piece of furniture; make me an offer?

To be honest I need the money to raise funds to have private physio as it takes an age to get some on the NHS, don't get me wrong they do a wonderful job but monthly sessions is not enough as my physical condition changes like the weather. I'm having an epidural steroid injection in my lumber on Friday and need physio the following week so I can make it to see my Sister in Malta first week in August for her husbands 60th birthday.

I'm a proud man, and I'm bordering on begging, but desperate times calls for desperate measures

Yours appreciatively

I have been friends with this man for over ten years and have been a witness to his demise, his talent and enthusiasm still shines through all of his difficulties and bless him, when he is out of pain or it's relatively comfortable for him , he goes all out and tries to complete his various projects.

I know he has spent many hours completing this lovely piece of furniture and the money he wants goes nowhere near the effort and time invested, the pictures don't really do it justice and if you are tempted by them, go visit and you'll buy it!

I think it's beautiful, but just do not have the space.

Do try the shop on Dulwich Road - who knows..or .the chap under the arches of Herne Hill station (has a phone number now) - both buy furniture.

They might like bespoke pieces... finding an outlet would be ideal

Archived