Apple iMac A1418 21.5" Desktop - ME087B/A (September, 2013) (Latest Model) ?600 or BNO

Oana.I

Apple iMac 21.5 inch, latest version of its kind and bought less than 2 years ago. Its been rarely used as I use my work laptop most of the time. I have erased the drive and you will have to install (at this point) OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5 (I did not complete the installation as it required my iTunes ID). It comes with the box, keyboard and track pad. ?600 or BNO

The pictures are too big to upload, so please pm me for if you want me to send any. Also, feel free to arrange a time and see the desktop in person if you prefer.

Hello which processor does this have and how much memory and hard drive space please?

You can click the apple icon in the top left and select "about this mac" if you're not sure where to find that info :-)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• No, I was just talking about the corner with the Galleon on. I'm sure there are lots of worse issues, but I thought I would put something on this thread specifically to appeal to anyone who has involvement with it.
    • If you’re talking mess on that corner, I think the dumping of stuff by the old electricity substation Is far worse, especially as it got a 10k greener fund awhile back
    • Alice, are you involved with the business at all?    If not, to anyone who is involved, can we request a tidy up out front? I'm sure there's a reason for the huge delay / total downing of tools, so I don't want to be insensitive... But it's a real eye-sore, a magnet for fly-tipping and the temporary fencing seems to just be a licence to leave a mess on the high street.   Happy to lend a hand if it can be a catalyst to getting the mess off the pavement.
    • Well, Work has clearly restarted after a very long lull. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In