Breast Pads

Washable. The cotton or whatever filling in the disposables ones gets rucked up. Also cheaper in the long run. Might want to have a few around though as the washables are thicker and you can sometimes see the outline depending on your shirt material. Very flattering to walk around with two circles on your chest!

-A

Well -can I second both the Lansinoh disposable ones - really comfortable and never stuck to those sore nipples early on! and the washable ones Molly mentioned with the lace back (can't remember the make) as the only washable ones I tried that didn't go hard or get uncomfortable.

Helen

I used a mixture of washable and disposable - tended to use the washable ones when I was at home and disposables when out and about.

I too was a fan of the Lansinoh brand, but towards the end of my breastfeeding "career" discovered that Boots own brand slim breast pads are exactly the same for a fraction of the cost.

Another vote for disposables although I found the Lasinoh ones too stiff. Took me ages to find pads that were soft as I found many of them irritated my skin (don't think my skin's that sensitive....),

Anyway, found Tommee Tippy Closer to Nature the best and bought in bulk on Amazon which worked out cheaper than Boots ones that way.

Another vote for Tommee Tippy disposables - I had so much milk leakage I was having to double up on breast pads and the TT ones were the only ones that eventually really worked. Bit pricier but comfy and they came in their own little plastic wrapper so easy to just grab them and take them with you when you are on the run...