Foul (mouthed) builder

There is a builder (Active East) in a house in Tarbert road. Who has been swearing at the top of his voice over the last two weeks or so. But what's worse it is directed at his builders.With " You are one f***ing idiot, one Romanian idiot" "you f***ing idiot" repeatedly directed at these poor guys.

Has anybody had any dealings with this company?

uncleglen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> While you're at it, you can report the black teen

> calling his black mate 'you f-ing stupid n***er'

> at the top of his voice in Lewisham town centre

> yesterday!

COTY

uncleglen Wrote:

> Comment of the Year ...actually it has been

> happening with disgusting monotonous regularity in

> the locale- but then I get the distinct impression

> that some EDFers don't get out much these days.

Please clarify.

Are you suggesting that because "it has been happening with disgusting monotonous regularity" that therefore incidents shouldn't be reported?

Builders are notorious for banter, but this is disgusting. I have heard the worst swearing from builders who are completely unfazed by the fa t a child might be within earshot. Also, the sexism, homophobic, racist so called "jokes" seriously need reporting. At the moment my whole day is littered with f*--. Charming when my grandson asks me what the words mean!!

Toffee, are you hearing the same builders as macutd? They are very loud indeed, not to mention foul-mouthed and crude, and as they are working in a garden block enclosed all round by houses the noise travels. I'm very very glad I don't have little children playing in our garden any more. I've not heard anything quite so loud and offensive in the two decades we've lived here. :(

alice Wrote:

> doesn't anybody else see that op and ug are

> referring to 2 totally different verbal events.

Yes but it is not clear what uncleglen thinks is a regular occurrence.

Clearly the example he gives is quite different to the op one and I hardly think anybody would report his.

Have you tried speaking to the foreman or the owners? We had this last year in a house 5 doors up which my daughter and I regularly walked passed. I stopped one day when I'd heard the C word about 5 times in 3 days and spoke to the foreman. Everything went quiet after that and, on those few occasions that voices were raised again, I just popped round and told the particular people concerned that I would report it to the foreman and the owners of the property if I heard it again. Surprisingly enough, they paid heed and the rest of the build completed without any problems.