Bumps and Babes North Dulwich

Hi - Just a quick note about this mum and baby group at St Faiths in North Dulwich (just opposite the little park and beyond JAGS sports club) - a quick plug really! It's a lovely group for really little ones - nice and small and you can take babies from birth till they are about one without the 'wild west' hullabaloo of some baby/toddler groups. You get tea made for you and biscuits supplied and Alice who runs it (also local NCT teacher) is more than happy to cuddle your babies while you have a breather!

There is a guest event about once a month being organised - Sing and Sign are there on the 4th June for a mini taster, and a cranial osteopath and nutritionist from the Vale Practice will be there too - dates to be confirmed.

My baby's a bit old for the group now but I would really recommend it - I found it great when babysb was small and screamy and there was no-where really to go other than cafes, which I didn't do as was too scared he would cry! I'm sure there are others on here who have enjoyed the group but it needs people to go along to keep going. It's on a friday morning from 9.30 - 11.30 but get there as and when. I'll post up reminders here/the classified section when the guests are due to go along. In the meantime go for a coffee on friday...say I sent you!!

ps - sorry should this be in classified? Wanted people to see it amid the for sale posts...

I can also highly recommend this group as I go regularly with my 7 month old. Alice is great and not only is she fab with the babies but is also very sensitive to the mums (she really helped me with my adjustment to being a new mum). Sometimes I go and there is no one there but myself and a few other babies - I'm not sure if that's because its not very well advertised!

I used to be a regular at that group, Alice was an absolute life saver for me in the late stages of pregnancy with #2 when I was unwell and struggling to cope with my then bottom-shuffling 16 month old (who, due to his lack of real movement, was still fine to take along to the baby group despite his age). We continued going for a few months after I had my daughter, until my son started walking and became a bit of a hazard around the little babies.

Highly recommended. I keep meaning to pop my head in one week to say hello - anyone want to swap their tiny baby for my 2 & 3 year old for a Friday morning? ;-)

This sounds great, I have a 5 month old and have been looking for something to do on Fridays. Unfortunately I can't make this Friday, but will be there next Friday, hope to meet some new mums and babies.

Again - on tomorrow and the following guests confirmed for June:

Tricia Cummings - Sing and Sign leader - Friday 4th June

Demina Protheroe - Nutrionist and Zest for Life Coach - Friday 11th June

Osteopath from the Vale Practice, East Dulwich - Friday 18th June

• 2 weeks later...