hair dryer & flat iron - GONE

npeters

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Deleted as the Ricky I found on line is not the same one
    • Your post is a little confusing, what were the father and child doing?  For balance I cycled along Brenchley Gardens a couple of Sundays ago in the evening, there was a long line of cars coming towards Forest Hill Road, one car decides to overtake the whole line driving perhaps 60mph or more.  This cyclist had to get out of the speeding car's way. On Friday I was walking on the same road. There were two electric bikes, looking like small trails motorbikes.  No lights, no helmets, no registration plates, no doubt no insurance.  Traveling well above the 20mph speed limit, weaving in and out of the cars, then came back the other way doing the same, and then returned for a further go. Perhaps re-title the thread as inconsiderate road users, rather than yet another thread complaining about cyclists.
    • I came across a father with a very young child coming up limesford road, which is currently a one way road due to the Nunhead cemetery wall reconstruction.  The lights were green for me, so I continued to go down Limesfoed, the guy shouted at me, like I was in the wrong.  Are cyclist allowed to take the roads, by jumping lights, despite being given government safety? I see this everyday. 
    • People who buy stolen goods are no better than the thieves Edited this sounds rather reactionary, however if there was no market for selling stuff on there would be less shoplifting 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In