Most famous person I've seen in ED so far....

Well Ian Hunter (Mott the Hoople etc) Ian Paice & Jon Lord (Deep Purple) and Gary Moore (Thin Lizzy etc) have all been to one or more of the Miller Anderson gigs we've been hosting at Dr King's Jailhouse, at the mag, over the past year or so (he's playing again on 28th May by the way)

Forgot to mention I once bought Jude Law a pint in the old Page 2 - didn't recognise him, mate of mine told me the day after, well I was with Tim Woodward at the time - stil wouln't know him from Adam

Kingy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Forgot to mention I once bought Jude Law a pint

> in the old Page 2 - didn't recognise him, mate of

> mine told me the day after, well I was with Tim

> Woodward at the time - stil wouln't know him from

> Adam

Oooh... good one. I know Tim a bit and see him around but Jude Law not seen him in Dulwich but he did go to Alleyns for a while. I've seen him at White Hart Lane though coz he's a Spurs fan like myself. Good man.

I once had Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood round my place for a bit of session... err actually that's just pure fantasy. Well, I can dream can't I?

Kingy Wrote:

> Well Ian Hunter (Mott the Hoople etc) Ian Paice &

> Jon Lord (Deep Purple) and Gary Moore (Thin Lizzy

> etc) have all been to one or more of the Miller

> Anderson gigs we've been hosting at Dr King's

> Jailhouse, at the mag, over the past year or so

> (he's playing again on 28th May by the way)

Just spotted this and utterly pissed off I never thought to turn up. Ian was playing at the Barbican on June 1st so I should had a bit more cop on about me and attended.

Still the Barbican show was quite possibly his best in recent years, so, oh well.

#I rememnber all the good times, me and Miller enjoyed, up and down the M1 in some luminous yo-yo toy...#

All American Alien Boy - ian Hunter.

My brother and I spotted an A-lister in ED this weekend............none other than Kermit the Frog*. He was hanging around in the fabulous toy shop near Goose Green. He is totally my HERO and I was starstruck.

I have a feeling I may bump into him again around these parts...

*as Muppets go, he's at the top IMO.

katie1997 Wrote:

> My brother and I spotted an A-lister in ED this

> weekend............none other than Kermit the

> Frog*. He was hanging around in the fabulous toy

> shop near Goose Green. He is totally my HERO and I

> was starstruck.

>

> I have a feeling I may bump into him again around

> these parts...

>

>

> *as Muppets go, he's at the top IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------

ha good one!!

You may want to change your mind about Kermit after seeing this ( Be warned, it is a lil gross )

is funny too.

Saw Helen Lederer in ED Sainsburys a couple of years ago.

I used to live in Richmond upon Thames which is heaving with celebs (real ones...Pete Townsend, Mick Jagger, Attenboroughs, Mills family, Pink Floyd, Richard E Grant, her from Little Voice/Ab Fab...even Captain Peacock from Are You Being Served...in the dole office).

Still, I love ED, even if it isn't a magnet for the really big stars.

Alec John Moore Wrote:

> I nearly bumped into Jarvis Cocker on the Northern

> line tube platform at Kings X the other day. He

> seemed a bit lost but then again the signage at

> Kings X is rubbish at the moment.

Jarvis always seems a bit lost, in a vague sort of fashion.

I reckon that's why the chicks all dig him.

Mary the punk from Eastenders (when it first started) in Sainos yesterday. Looking much prettier and softer than her Eastend days.

PS Also seen the much spied Tracy from Corrie in Cafe Nero (last Weds)and again on her mobile phone.

I too saw Paul McGann on Lordship Lane very recently, Lesley Sharpe (who is lovely), and last year, my hubby & I were in The Palmerston having a drink and noticed Timothy Spall with his family having a meal together. Then a black cab pulls up and Alicia Silverstone gets out and joins the family Spall, before they depart with plenty of booze! They looked like they were all going to have a thoroughly lovely time.

pmcmullan Wrote:

> Not sure who is famouser: the man from the Uncle

> Ben's rice advert (often in the Blue Mountain) or

> the dad from the BT adverts (walks past my house).

> I can hardly contain my excitement...!

Famouser ?

fruitytarts Wrote:

> what a sorry bunch you are,i cant believe you

> spend your time talking about famous people in

> ed,what shallow lifes you must all lead.

So if you think talking about famous people in ED is so shallow, why did you look at this thread? What kind of person does it make you to look at something you clearly aren't interested in so you can criticize the people participating in the thread??