Kawasaki ZZR1200, Full Service, MOT till April 17, Alarm and extras

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE (Was ?2900)

I am reluctantly selling my ZZR1200. Having bought this as a replacement to my stolen Triumph, my insurance renewal has now come up and I am no longer able to afford the premium.

I have only owned this bike for a month, and will be selling at a loss. In that time I have covered 1,000 dry miles, and it has been a dream to ride. It has ALOT of top end power. If you dont know much about this bike, I suggest you google a review - it is very highly thought of.

The bike is black with dark blue specks - very nice to look at. The bike is mechanically in great condition, runs perfectly and goes like the clappers. I've been using it to commute as have been quite happy getting around at city speeds too.

The Good:

Only 23,000 miles from new

MOT till April 2017

Recent full service and service history

Datatool System 3 alarm

Spare alarm keyfob.

Excellent MRA Vario adjustable touring screen with spoiler

2 x Large Givi Colour-coded Panniers

USB port for phone/satnav

V46 Givi Top-box, monokey system with new lock installed. This also has pilion backrest fitted and additional luggage frame on top.

2 keys (I had an extra one cut after I bought it)

Owners manual and bike toolkit.

New rear brake pads.

HPI clear.

Machine runs great - 160bhp, absolute beast.

The Bad:

The previous owner dropped the bike on gravel while dismounting. See the pics for some scratches.

The panniers are also scratched, but fully functioning and hold ALOT.

As my insurance runs out soon, I want to try and sell this ASAP. I have priced this to account for the condition of the bike, so please no silly offers. Any questions, please ask. Will consider delivery within reasonable distance at buyers expense.

Dear Mr Silencio.

Tempted as I had one a few years back. They are as you say a very powerful beast and great fun. But it has to be said that to prevent dropping the animals one has to be a bit handy in the muscles department. I had a Vmax which also could be ridiculous. However I would urge any potential buyers to give this bike a good look

Extremely fast. A Ferrari or Porche won't have a chance off the lights.

Archived